Our friendly and organized Reception/Administrative Support staff are responsible for the initial stage of customer service. They also manage information flow within the company in a timely, logical, and consistent manner.
Lokken College typically seeks Reception/Administrative Support staff who have the following qualifications:
- A Diploma or Certificate in Office Administration or another related discipline
- The ability to consistently deliver professional and effective customer service.
Our engaging Instructors offer Academic Upgrading support, and deliver Career Path Management and Career Development modules to adult learners. By sharing their expertise in one-on-one and group-based environments, Instructors enhance learners’ skill sets and help to ensure that learners successfully transition into the workforce. Instructors ensure timely, relevant and profitable delivery of our Certified Series Programs.
Lokken College typically seeks instructors who have the following qualifications:
- A strong interest in adult education and the Alberta Labour Market.
- A Diploma or Certificate in Career Development or Liberal Arts; or a Bachelor of Education or Adult Education.
- At least two years experience in delivering programs and services in one-on-one and/or group-based environments.